Tuesday 1 June 2010

Soundcloud

I finally got around to setting a page up on Soundcloud after many months/years of essentially being stubborn. Get yourself over there to check out some (mainly) older tracks of mine from a few years back. And please, feel free to leave any comments on the tracks.

Small Colin @ Soundcloud

While I'm here I can give you an update on the forthcoming Small Radio ep. I'm currently adding the absolute final touches on the four tracks. Then I'll send them onto Scott and he'll master them. Then around August the ep will be released for public consumption. (I know I previously said it would be in June but due to yours truly just having a baby the project has been pushed back slightly.)

Hope everyone is well & enjoying the sunshine. Have a great summer!

C

No comments: