Friday 9 September 2011

Bandcamp, Soundcloud & Onesheet

I now have an account at bandcamp.com and I will be using it only to have older songs & early versions of already released tracks. All of the music will be free to download so go check it out now

http://smallcolin.bandcamp.com/


My soundcloud page has also been updated with a couple of tracks

Small Colin @ Soundcloud


I've also set-up a profile at one sheet.com that basically is a page that links to all Small Colin related sites online. There you can listen to music (via soundcloud), read my Twitter feed, read this blog & entrys from my Facebook page and check out any vids I've uploaded to Vimeo. There is also links to buy my first ep on iTunes.
I think its a great idea to have everything in the one place as it saves having to keep loads of different bookmarks for several sites. Here is the link for it:-

http://onesheet.com/SmallColin/

Take care now

C x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. You can review my article "Why you should buy soundcloud plays to promote your album."