Saturday 11 October 2008

Hearing Problems...

Over the last 2 weeks I've been having a minor problem with my right ear. I can't really hear any high frequencies which is kinda annoying. It feels exactly like when you have water trapped after a shower or bath.

I think the problem has been created by wearing closed capsule headphones for too long a time. ie all day in some cases. Some rest to the ears is called for. I'm also going to try some almond oil for clearing any built up...eh...you know!

Unfortunately because of this, I haven't really done any music since Tuesday. I did sort out some samples loops that I love doing, but it can get a little tedious after the 15th loop...

Another thing, I signed up to Twitter as well. If anyone knows exactly what it is or does could they let me know?

No comments: