Tuesday 30 December 2008

Last Post of the Year

Its been almost 3 weeks since my last update so I thought I would let you know what I've been up to during that time. First I went to Scotland for 9 days for a short holiday, then when I came back Xmas was happening. Then I got sick. Now New Years is coming…

Tonight though, for the 1st real time in ages I have been able (or fit enough) to work on the "Le Migre" EP. I did some arrangement fixing & some fills and lead-ins. You know, the boring stuff! It has to be done though and I find doing this stuff is the best way to ease myself back into music making after an absence.

Obviously with tomorrow being the end of one year & the start of a new one I should probably be making some resolutions to try & stick to for 2009. Here are a few I can think of now:-

1. Write more music.
2. Learn Logic properly
3. Learn the piano properly

I will probably come up with a few more later but I would be really happy if I could fulfill all of these by this time next year. Fingers crossed.


With that I bid you farewell. Hope you've all had a great 2008 & here's to a even better 2009. Thanks for reading. I appreciate your time.

Small Colin x


ps I forgot to say, I'm writing this post from my desk that is situated in my brand new studio room. Yes, it is finished & I've moved in. I will post pics soon…

No comments: