Saturday 24 January 2009

More news!

I also finished a new song and a remix also since the turn of the year.

The new song is called "Gudrun Och Andrej". Its actually a song I've been working on for about 6 months but I had shelved it because I wasn't happy with some of the guitar parts. Then one day just after new years I decided to give it another bash & I'm very happy that I did. The new guitars I added make it sound much more "live" than it did before. I also added some singing that I think adds a another flavour.
You can hear the track as I uploaded it to the player on this page just now. So give it a listen & as always, tell me what you think!


The remix I talked about was another one for my man Radio Scotvoid. As I have tackled a track of his for every remix album he has released, he asked (or demanded) that I do one for this as well. I choose the song "Dooshbag (Stop It Mix)". This of course is from the great ep "Fragment (Consider Revising)"
As always when I remix his tracks I take a couple of excerpts then go in a completely different direction although, I did use his vocals a lot more this time around. I think overall it sounds like something you would hear when watching a film or short movie……but still very Small Colin.

You will be able to hear this remix soon as I believe it will be released with 12 other remixes on Earth Monkey Productions in the close future. I'll post more details when I have them.

No comments: