Sunday 24 May 2009

Yip, I'm still here……

Hi. Jeez, its been almost 4 months since my last post!!!
So my apologies for anyone wondering what I've been up to. My lack of updates has been mainly due to me getting a new job that eats up almost all of my time. But hey, enough about that lets find out whats what.

A good few new tracks have been completed recently. Hopefully I will add them here & to my Myspace page soon. Maybe today infact……eh, we'll see.

The Radio Scotvoid remix I spoke of in the last post has now been released on Earth Monkey Productions. You can download it (and the all the other tracks) from the link below:-

Radio Scotvoid - Fragment (Consider Remixing)


This is actually a superb album that I keep going back to for both listening pleasure & for inspiration. Its amazing what you can learn from other producers who are in a similar stage (of their carrers) as yourself. Great stuff.

One other major thing that has happened is the co-lab ep I'm always bleating on about has now some backing in the from of a net-label but since there is quite a few details about that to be said, I'll talk about that in a separate post. Until then…

No comments: